i was there when Loz, kid on the right, was born. i was a single child then and he was my first cousin. a year later my brother arrived, Mish on the left, and I was there for that too. i won't tell you how old i was then, but let's just say i was between 10 and 15 years old.
i don't know what funky fertilizer was used to grow these kids. but without anyone's permission, grow they did.
and then they discovered music.
here's where they were on staurday night, shot on their mobile phones, lovingly produced by Loz. (volume up you geriatrics.)
February 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yo mikman. Kick'n oooohashiiiieeettt!
Now that's what i'm talk'n 'bout!
yeah. i'm proud too. makes me want to get out of my pjs and party.
This is Lozza' mother speaking,
it makes me want to get out of my pjs and party too..........ouch, ouch, may be not...
Exactly! ;-)
You have an incredible ability to put things into words... I try to. In Dutch it seems to be working out quite well...in English on the contrary, I definitely need some extra practice!
Post a Comment